Discover your passion and cause.
We have a dedicated team of talented & trained professionals at each location we serve. Our staff are here to have fun and protect the safety of all Club members to ensure Great Futures Start Here.
Questions? Contact Jenn at 530.889.2273.
YOUTH DEVELOPMENT SPECIALIST
Boys & Girls Club of Placer County – various locations
Do you enjoy working with kids? Do you want an opportunity to make a positive impact on the lives of today’s youth? Are you a creative, energetic person who enjoys a challenge? If so, the Boys & Girls Club of Placer County may have an opportunity for you!
Enjoy a fun, friendly work environment.
- Great team of staff to work with every day
- A growing national movement in which to work your way up
Enjoy the perks.
- Have-a-life schedules: NO weekends!
- Great uniform: jeans and T-shirt
- Gain valuable youth development experience
- Make a difference in children’s lives
- Get paid to play every day!
- Plans and implements activities with BGC youth. Activities may include sports, recreation, education, art, performing arts, culinary arts, homework help, & more.
- Manages, motivates, and energizes a group of 20-25 youth
- Focuses on youth enrichment and safety
- Manages the classroom effectively
- Provides guidance and be a positive role model to members
- Reports directly to the Site Director
School Year: Afternoons (typically Mon. 1-6pm / Tue.-Fri. 2-6pm)
Summer: Mornings and Afternoons